A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fisher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fisher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Fisher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center - Coastside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Henry Fisher MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John H. Fisher practice?
- Dr. John Fisher has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Fisher practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Daly City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Rosa, CA.
See Daly City Internists and Daly City Gastroenterologists.