Learn more about Dr. John Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fisher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fisher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Fisher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center - Coastside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Henry Fisher MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John H. Fisher practice?
- Dr. John Fisher has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Fisher practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Daly City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Rosa, CA.
See Daly City Internists and Daly City Gastroenterologists.