A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. John Galla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Galla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Galla graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Galla has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- The Christ Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Galla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans