A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Galla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Galla graduated from Cornell University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Galla has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Christ Hospital
- University Hospital, Inc Cincinnati
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Galla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Galla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John H. Galla practice?
Dr. John Galla practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, IN and Greensburg, IN.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Galla, Dr. Evan Galla, Dr. Giovanni Galla, Dr. Hank Galla, Dr. Hans Galla, Dr. Ian Galla, Dr. Ivan Galla, Dr. Jack Galla