A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gilbert is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilbert
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gilbert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gilbert, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Gilbert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Health Center
- Kansas Rehabilitation Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Howard Gilbert MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John H. Gilbert practice?
- Dr. John Gilbert has 1 office location.
Dr. John Gilbert practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Surgeons.