A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gilbert is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gilbert, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Gilbert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Health Center
- Kansas Rehabilitation Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Howard Gilbert MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John H. Gilbert practice?
- Dr. John Gilbert has 1 office location.
Dr. John Gilbert practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Orthopedic Surgeons.