A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Glick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Glick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Glick, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glick graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Glick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Harrison Glick MD is a male Oncologist , has 42 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John H. Glick practice?
- Dr. John Glick has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Glick practices Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.