A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Glick is Excellent. Dr. Glick has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Glick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 18 Areas, including Adjuvant Chemotherapy, Breast Cancer, and Breast Cancer.15 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Glick graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Glick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical CenterPresbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Glick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John H. Glick practice?
Dr. John Glick practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Glick, Dr. Evan Glick, Dr. Giovanni Glick, Dr. Hank Glick, Dr. Hans Glick, Dr. Ian Glick, Dr. Ivan Glick, Dr. Jack Glick