Dr. John Gordon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Gordon?

Posted on January 12th, 2016

Best ever!

Avoid him!

Posted on October 7th, 2015

He is a bully and will bully you into a c section. He will not answer questions, he will instead do what he wants.

LOVE THIS GUY!

Posted on July 3rd, 2015

Best bedside manner of ANY doctor I've ever been to! Love him..... And he's super fast "down there"..... No woman likes going to the gynecologist but he gets it done so you don't have to be uncomfortable very long!

Posted on May 18th, 2015

Love Dr.Gordan and his staff ! They make feel like family !

Posted on March 26th, 2015

Best OBGYN ever!

Posted on December 18th, 2014

I have had all three of my children with him and he is fast and excellent. He is treats you like he is taking care of his best friend. I felt that way right away with him.

Awesome

Posted on January 13th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Gordon for approximately 17yrs. My experience with him as been great. He was was my through my pregnancy. Another Dr performed my tuba ligation and left unsightly marks on me. When Dr Gordon saw them he was very unhappy with it. We'll a few years later I has to have a hysterectomy and he performed the surgery and all went very well. He made sure to check on me and at one point calls my husband to let him know what was going on, I was heavily medicated. I really appreciate the care that he and his staff gave me and wouldn't trade it for anything.

Posted on October 19th, 2010

excellent assessment and treatment, he made sure that I understood my condition and discussed options for treatment, very caring!

Posted on January 6th, 2010

I HAVE BEEN A PT AND COWORKER OF DR GORDONS PRACTICE FOR 10 YEARS. THROUGH THOSE 10 YEARS DR GORDON HAS PROVEN TO BE A CARING AND PROFESSIONAL PHYSICIAN.AS NURSES WORKING BY HIS SIDE WE GET TO SEE THE "REAL" DR GORDON.THIS IS A DOCTOR THAT TRULEY CARES ABOUT PEOPLE. IT IS UNFORTUNATE THAT SOME PATIENTS(SUCH AS THE ONE ABOVE) EXERIENCE TRAGIC LOSSES, HOWEVER WE ALL KNOW WHO IS IN CONTROL OF WHO ENTERS AND LEAVES THIS WORLD. I CONSIDER EVERY PHYSICIAN THAT USES HIS TALENT TO HELP OTHERS A TRUE SERVANT OF GOD. PHYSICIANS DEDICATE THEIR LIVES TO HELPING OTHERS, AND I BELIEVE THEY SHOULD BE COMMENDED FOR THEIR WORK. SO,DR GORDON,IF YOU READ THIS I WOULD LIKE TO SAY "THANK YOU" FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK AND DEDICATION TO YOUR PATIENTS. THANKS TO YOU DAYS THAT COULD BE FILLED WITH STRESS USUALLY END WITH A HUGE SMILE. I WOULD 110% RECOMMEND DR GORDON TO ANYONE SEEKING AN AWESOME OB/GYN!!!!

Posted on December 16th, 2009

I love Dr. Gordon! I've had some issues trying to get a bill cleared through my insurance. But I think that's due to a failure to communicate.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on November 20th, 2009

Dr. Gordon is an outstanding doctor. Having never been in the hospital, he took plenty of time to talk to me during my pre-op appointment and answered all of my questions. After my surgery, he was in my room checking on me shortly after I returned to my room. I would highly recommend Dr. Gordon! I would also highly recommend the DaVinci Hysterectomy. In 1 day..out the next, with NO PAIN!!!

Posted on July 5th, 2017