Learn more about Dr. John Haynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Haynes, Family Practitioner, Preventive Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haynes
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haynes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Haynes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haynes graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haynes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Harlan Haynes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John H. Haynes practice?
- Dr. John Haynes has 1 office location.
Dr. John Haynes practices Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians and Fort Worth Preventive Medicine Specialists.