Learn more about Dr. John Haynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Haynes, Family Practitioner, Preventive Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haynes
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Haynes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Haynes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haynes graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haynes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Harlan Haynes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John H. Haynes practice?
- Dr. John Haynes has 1 office location.
Dr. John Haynes practices Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians and Fort Worth Preventive Medicine Specialists.