Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Irwin
Dr. John Irwin, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Westbrook, ME, with other offices in Scarborough, ME and Waterville, ME (and 5 other locations). He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Irwin is affiliated with Redington Fairview General Hospital, Inland Hospital and MaineGeneral Medical Center-Waterville Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. John Irwin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Irwin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westbrook, ME.
Dr. Howard Glass
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Westbrook, ME 0.01 mi42
Dr. Owen Pickus
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Westbrook, ME 0.01 mi43
Dr. Ravi Chandrasekaran
Westbrook, ME 0.04 mi13