Overall Review

March 2nd, 2016
Wonderful pediatrician!
Dr. John Johnson is an amazing pediatrician whose care, expertise, and attention to detail help him to stand out among other pediatric doctors. His bedside manner is calming because the humor he uses is almost guaranteed to create smiles and laughter. This also helps put the parent or caretaker at ease. He has been our children's doctor for about a decade now and we are thrilled with his care.

October 16th, 2015
wait and see
While once upon a time he was the best dr. He now has a knack for telling you to wait and see. Just like when I felt something was off with my youngest at 18 months and we played the wait and see game of which whwn he was 2 it was worse and he now is delayed big Time in speech along with 5 other diagnosisiand only will have 10 months of therapies with birth to 3 instead of 18 months. I have also had true concern with sleep apnea which I expressed with him for the better part of 8 months just to be told it could be allergies or something else lets wait and see. He also doesnt recognize SPD and use to drive my son wild because he thought it was funny............ I have pulled mine from him.

July 4th, 2015
Dr. Johnson cares more about money than children. He is not honest. Please do not take your child to him.

March 3rd, 2015
he answers my questions before I ask them, amazing dr
Dr Johnson has corrected things other doctors have told me wrong. Always spends plenty time.

November 8th, 2009
A doctor who doesn't do his job, can't really be called a doctor.
Yes, we saw Dr. Johnson, yes he diagnosed my 2 year old son with swine flu. That's where it ended. No medicine, no follow up, no nothing.. just told us to wait it out. NOW, he's got pneumonia, a 103 fever and wont eat, drink, and can't sleep. MY SON WILL NEVER GO TO THIS DOCTOR EVER AGAIN... a walk in health clinic gave him 100 times the care as DR. "Make a quick buck on the backs of children" Johnson.

January 14th, 2009
My daughter loves Dr. Johnson
Dr. Johnson is one of the best Pediatricians in the area. I don't wait long periods in the waiting room. He takes great care of my daughter.

September 24th, 2008
Nurses use poor hygiene of immunizations
Love the Doctor! Althought when the nurses give immunizations they make two dangerous mistakes. The place an open banaid that is stuck on their dirty shirt on you childs new immunized leg, then after giving the shot they puncture the needles into the examining table. This seems very unsanitary!