A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kellum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kellum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kellum, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Da Vinci Robot Credentialed
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kellum graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kellum has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Hansford Kellum MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John H. Kellum practice?
- Dr. John Kellum has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kellum practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Obstetricians & Gynecologists.