A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kendrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kendrick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kendrick, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kendrick graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Kendrick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Siloam Springs Memorial Hospital
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kendrick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 21 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans