A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kendrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kendrick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kendrick, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kendrick graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Kendrick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Siloam Springs Memorial Hospital
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Henry Kendrick FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John H. Kendrick practice?
- Dr. John Kendrick has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Kendrick practices Surgery near Springdale, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Huntsville, AR and Joplin, MO.
See Springdale Surgeons.