Dr. John Kendrick MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Springdale, AR

3.6

December 3rd, 2016
DOES NOT CARE ABOUT PATIENT CARE
He use to listen and care. Now, it's like he herding cattle in and out of his office, I feel very let down and he doesn't care if I live or die. Although, he might miss the money coming in..

December 3rd, 2016
DOES NOT CARE ABOUT PATIENT CARE

July 28th, 2016
Doesn't care, in it for the money
I would never recommend this "surgeon" . He operated on my dad, after 2 weeks my dad went back because he was swollen so bad he couldn't function, this "Dr" didn't put a drain tube in so my dad had a huge hematoma. Dr walked in, said "yep, it'll be 2 weeks before I can do anything" ...needless to say I took my dad to the ER, called in a SPECIALIST. He had another surgery the next day and is able to do day to day things, even walk and sit normally. The specialist removed 2 cups of bloodclot out of the hematoma.

July 7th, 2013
Dr. Kendrick review
I have had two surgeries at the hands of Dr. Kendrick. One was a gall bladder removal and the other was a colon resection. In addition, Dr. Kendrick has performed surgery on both my father and mother over a period of years. From my experiences with Dr. Kendrick, I can't imagine going to someone else or recommending anyone else higher than him. He has proven himself to be extremely caring about his patients and he is an excellent surgeon. I know bad things can happen because of surgery, but I can't imagine anyone more caring, concerned, or compassionate than Dr. Kendrick.

March 29th, 2013
Knowledge
Dr. Kendrick is very knowledgeable, he takes the time to listen to you, you are not just another number! He is VERY sympathetic, and understanding. He is an EXCELLENT surgeon! Highly recommended!!

September 19th, 2012
Painful Surgery
I had outpatient hemroid surgery in his office several years ago. I remember it vividly to this day because I wasn't given sufficient local anesethic and was in terrible pain during the procedure. There was no follow up by his office. It was my worst medical experience.

January 6th, 2012
My experience with Dr. John Kendrick
I like his approach and professionalism. His staff is knowledgeable and experienced. Easy to deal with.

October 7th, 2011
Great Care and Great Results
Over the years I have had to have several surgeries from a Lap Nission to having my gallbladder removed. Dr. Kendrick has done them all I didn't have any problems with any of them. I have always had great follow up care. He has also worked on several members of my family with great results. If me or a member of my family have to have surgery Dr. Kendrick is the Doctor we choose.

December 22nd, 2010
do not use this doctor if you value your life

August 30th, 2010
Here's one of those good doctors that are so hard to find
Dr. Kendrick is an excellent all around doctor and surgeon. My Mother started seeing him for wound care, then he performed a colostomy on her. His accurate diagnoses, showing a wealth of experience, and his fair play, literally, saved my mother's life in 2002. Now,since 2009, he has helped her heal another wound, and has taken her on as primary care doctor. He addresses her every need and we are lucky to be able to have him as her doctor.

June 17th, 2010
He killed my mother 12 years ago. He cut out some colon cancer and failed to make a pleat when he reconnected her colon. She oozed and oozed. He told her "It takes longer to heal when you're older." She finally had repair surgery from Dr. Eck but it was too late to save her life. I can't understand why h e's still allowed to practice medicine.