A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kilgore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kilgore is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kilgore graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kilgore has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health-Reed City Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John H Kilgore DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John H. Kilgore practice?
- Dr. John Kilgore has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Kilgore practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Reed City, MI.
See Reed City Primary Care Doctors and Reed City General Practitioners.