A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kilgore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kilgore is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kilgore
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kilgore Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kilgore graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kilgore has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health-Reed City Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John H Kilgore DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John H. Kilgore practice?
- Dr. John Kilgore has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Kilgore practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Reed City, MI.
See Reed City Family Physicians and Reed City Primary Care Doctors.