A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Kim has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ho Kim MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John H. Kim practice?
- Dr. John Kim has 8 office locations.
Dr. John Kim practices Gastroenterology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bayonne, NJ and Lyndhurst, NJ.
See Flushing Gastroenterologists.