A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kim has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John H. Kim practice?
Dr. John Kim practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Internists and Flushing Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Kim, Dr. Deshawn Kim, Dr. Jan Kim, Dr. Hank Kim, Dr. Shayne Kim, Dr. Shane Kim, Dr. Jackie Kim, Dr. Giovanni Kim