Dr. John Kim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Kim?

September 13th, 2017

Amazing Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Kim for over 6 years and he has delivered all 3 of my children. He is an amazing doctor and answers any and all of my questions. During delivery he is very hands off and lets your body work naturally, however, he will get hands on when need be. He recently just started working with LV Health Network and I will be following his practice. Hopefully the new staff is as wonderful as his old staff was

February 10th, 2016

CALLS BACK, answers questions, very good C-section.

November 20th, 2015

Rude & Rushy

Dr. Kim has terrible bedside manner. This being my first pregnancy I would appreciate thorough answers to my questions, which he does not provide. He seems bothered when my husband or I ask any questions. I am now seeing another doctor.

August 11th, 2015

The only doctor I have had that calls you himself so you understand your results and answers any questions. Amazing!

August 28th, 2013

Dianne

The only complaint I have is that I travel so far to see them. Otherwise the office is wonderful, friendly and accommodating. He is very thorough and I would recommend him highly.

July 21st, 2013

Communication is NOT his forte!

I chose Dr. Kim based on his reviews online as I was changing doctors from NJ to PA. My first appt was great as he was attentive and got a lot of my background info. By the 2nd and 3rd appts, he seemed unfamiliar with basic concerns I had about my sugar levels and body changes related to being a new mom in my mid 30's. He outsourced every test and did NOT call me about my positive test results. He was not articulate when answering questions and he seemed annoyed that my husband and I asked him to clarify, which he blankly stared at us, like he had no clue how to respond. He may be nice but not a thorough OBGYN in my opinion. Especially, if you have a high risk pregnancy. If you like communication, this MD is NOT an expert in that area. I had to look up my test results online for clarification. I have a new OB now and she informed me that they need to check me a little further due to those same test results that Dr. Kim said not to worry about. Thank God I left this QUACK, he knows nothing and IS NOT THOROUGH!! BUYER BEWARE!!

November 12th, 2012

I have been under Dr. Kim's care for 10 years and he delivered both my children. I would recommend him to anyone. The office staff is always friendly & accomodating.

March 26th, 2012

awful doctor

April 16th, 2009

He is a great doctor. Doesn't speak much while performing exam, but otherwise does explain everything very well.

October 12th, 2017