Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

by huma on Feb 10th, 2016

CALLS BACK, answers questions, very good C-section.

Rude & Rushy show details Rude & Rushy
Nov 20th, 2015

Dr. Kim has terrible bedside manner. This being my first pregnancy I would appreciate thorough answers to my questions, which he does not provide. He seems bothered when my husband or I ask any questions. I am now seeing another doctor.

Aug 11th, 2015

The only doctor I have had that calls you himself so you understand your results and answers any questions. Amazing!

Dianne show details Dianne
by Dianne on Aug 28th, 2013

The only complaint I have is that I travel so far to see them. Otherwise the office is wonderful, friendly and accommodating. He is very thorough and I would recommend him highly.

Communication is NOT his forte! show details Communication is NOT his forte!
by Chiqua B. on Jul 21st, 2013

I chose Dr. Kim based on his reviews online as I was changing doctors from NJ to PA. My first appt was great as he was attentive and got a lot of my background info. By the 2nd and 3rd appts, he seemed unfamiliar with basic concerns I had about my sugar levels and body changes related to being a new mom in my mid 30's. He outsourced every test and did NOT call me about my positive test results. He was not articulate when answering questions and he seemed annoyed that my husband and I asked him to clarify, which he blankly stared at us, like he had no clue how to respond. He may be nice but not a thorough OBGYN in my opinion. Especially, if you have a high risk pregnancy. If you like communication, this MD is NOT an expert in that area. I had to look up my test results online for clarification. I have a new OB now and she informed me that they need to check me a little further due to those same test results that Dr. Kim said not to worry about. Thank God I left this QUACK, he knows nothing and IS NOT THOROUGH!! BUYER BEWARE!!

Nov 12th, 2012

I have been under Dr. Kim's care for 10 years and he delivered both my children. I would recommend him to anyone. The office staff is always friendly & accomodating.

Apr 16th, 2009

He is a great doctor. Doesn't speak much while performing exam, but otherwise does explain everything very well.