Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Easton
1108 Van Buren Rd
Ste 301
Easton, PA 18045
610-923-0484
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  You're in Good Hands with Dr. Kim  |  show details
by Katherine B. on Nov 12th, 2013

I am confused about the negative review from July 2013. I have been travelling over an hour and a half each way to see Dr, Kim for the past five years. THAT is how good he is. He is extremely thorough, patient, informative, friendly and professional. In today's healthcare world, where can you find a Doctor that takes the time to return phone calls personally, call you personally with all test results, and severely limit the amount of vacations and weekends off call he takes each year, simply to be available to his patients? His office staff are wonderful with zero turn over in the last five years I have gone. Everyone remembers who you are and they don't even need to ask who you are or why you're there. Dr. Kim has returned every message I have left for him within the day, and all personally too. During delivery of my first child he was very calm, very patient and helped me to be at ease and deliver a healthy baby boy. It was no question when I found out I was pregnant again four years later, that I would continue with him as my OB, regardless of the long distance I have to travel in order to get there. I feel extremely confident with him has my doctor. He takes the time to answer all questions and has not once made me feel as though I couldn't ask him any question, no matter how trivial or redundant. I have never waited to get into an appointment at my scheduled time and have never had any issue with being able to quickly schedule an appointment. His solo practice is one of the last in the area and I am grateful that I have an OB that has dedicated so much time and effort into serving his patients personally.

|  Dianne  |  show details
by Dianne on Aug 28th, 2013

The only complaint I have is that I travel so far to see them. Otherwise the office is wonderful, friendly and accommodating. He is very thorough and I would recommend him highly.

|  Communication is NOT his forte!  |  show details
by Chiqua B. on Jul 21st, 2013

I chose Dr. Kim based on his reviews online as I was changing doctors from NJ to PA. My first appt was great as he was attentive and got a lot of my background info. By the 2nd and 3rd appts, he seemed unfamiliar with basic concerns I had about my sugar levels and body changes related to being a new mom in my mid 30's. He outsourced every test and did NOT call me about my positive test results. He was not articulate when answering questions and he seemed annoyed that my husband and I asked him to clarify, which he blankly stared at us, like he had no clue how to respond. He may be nice but not a thorough OBGYN in my opinion. Especially, if you have a high risk pregnancy. If you like communication, this MD is NOT an expert in that area. I had to look up my test results online for clarification. I have a new OB now and she informed me that they need to check me a little further due to those same test results that Dr. Kim said not to worry about. Thank God I left this QUACK, he knows nothing and IS NOT THOROUGH!! BUYER BEWARE!!

|  show details
Nov 12th, 2012

I have been under Dr. Kim's care for 10 years and he delivered both my children. I would recommend him to anyone. The office staff is always friendly & accomodating.

|  show details
Apr 16th, 2009

He is a great doctor. Doesn't speak much while performing exam, but otherwise does explain everything very well.