A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Krouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Krouse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Krouse, MD, PHD, FAAAAI is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 13 Areas, including Allergy, Allergy, and Asthma.10 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Krouse graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Krouse has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krouse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John H. Krouse practice?
Dr. John Krouse practices Otolaryngology, Otology, Allergy, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Philadelphia, PA.
See Detroit Otolaryngologists and Detroit Allergists.