A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Krouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Krouse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Krouse, FAAAAI, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Respiratory Hypersensitivity
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Krouse graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Krouse has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Hobart Krouse FAAAAI, MD, and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John H. Krouse practice?
- Dr. John Krouse has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Krouse practices Otolaryngology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Philadelphia, PA.
See Detroit Otolaryngologists.