A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Krouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Krouse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krouse
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krouse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Krouse, FAAAAI, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Respiratory Hypersensitivity
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Krouse graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Krouse has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Jeanes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Hobart Krouse FAAAAI, MD, and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John H. Krouse practice?
- Dr. John Krouse has 1 office location.
Dr. John Krouse practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.