A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare System
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John H. Lee practice?
Dr. John Lee practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Hemet, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA and Sun City, CA.
See Hemet Ophthalmologists and Hemet Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Lee, Dr. Evan Lee, Dr. Giovanni Lee, Dr. Hank Lee, Dr. Hans Lee, Dr. Ian Lee, Dr. Ivan Lee, Dr. Jack Lee