A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Critical Care
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John H Lee DO, MD, and OD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John H. Lee practice?
- Dr. John Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lee practices Ophthalmology near Menlo Park, CA.
See Menlo Park Ophthalmologists.