A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Critical Care
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Hochung Lee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John H. Lee practice?
- Dr. John Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Lee practices Ophthalmology near Hemet, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See Hemet Ophthalmologists.