A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lewis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lewis, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital - Charleston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Hunter Lewis DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John H. Lewis practice?
- Dr. John Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lewis practices Family Medicine near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Primary Care Doctors.