Dr. John Lewis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Lewis?

July 28th, 2017

He's been my PCP for 20 plus years.

He has never failed to deal accurately and quickly with any problem I was having. He trusted the symptom list or problem description I gave him and he assessed the situation and took appropriate action. He has never pushed medications on me as he knows that's not what I want, except when necessary. He has listen and prior to moving to the Charleston Internal Medicine Practice the office staff were professional helpful and thorough. Not so much at CIM. But the care I received from Dr. Lewis did not change. He was direct while being compassionate with me. I appreciate his care.

January 27th, 2014

i moved to charleston, and needed a new PCP, upon a suggestion, I made an appt w/ Charleston Internal Med - Dr Lewis became my PCP. From my first appt to my most recent (6 years), he has failed to deliver any kind of resonable care. He does not listen to my symptoms, and has not ever given me control meds for any condition - I have to see specialists for everything. When a specialists wants a blood test or something, he has to see me in the office, to get a co-pay, no matter how recently I was last seen. I have asthma & celiac disease, MVP, he does not treat any of these. Even for an obvious infection, he has not ever given me any kind of medication, not even an antibiotic _ i go to urgent care for those. Very Money Hungry, not caring at all.

August 22nd, 2010

Very good Dr.

I like Dr Lewis as my doctor. He also treats my former husband, and my son. Dr Lewis treats you like his family. I like that in a doctor.I don't have any faults in him. He always has time to smile and chat with you .

March 6th, 2009

I trust Dr. Lewis completely. I trust him so much, that I started taking my grandson to him, instead of his regular MD. P WALTON

October 3rd, 2017