A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.More Education & Awards
Dr. Long has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hardy Wilson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Long accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John H. Long practice?
Dr. John Long practices Family Medicine near Hazlehurst, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Crystal Springs, MS.
See Hazlehurst Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Long, Dr. Deshawn Long, Dr. Jan Long, Dr. Hank Long, Dr. Shayne Long, Dr. Shane Long, Dr. Jackie Long, Dr. Giovanni Long