Dr. John Marks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Marks?

Great caring surgeon who has gifted hands

Posted on October 13th, 2017

I suffered all my life with constipation, sometimes I had to go the hospital with the pain I had. I was constantly in pain He did a resection and changed my life.. I am free of pain and no longer have any laxatives in the house. Today, I consider myself normal Dr Marks will spend extra time with you if you need it that is why I don't mind waiting. It is annoying to sit and wait a long time but the care he gives is worth the wait. He is the "BEST OF THE BEST" GOD BLESS HIM AND HIS FAMILY betty

Wonderful DOCTOR!

Posted on September 8th, 2017

I must come back because I cannot say enough about Dr. Marks, his staff, his bedside manner and "keep it light" humor. Dr. Marks saved my life. What more could you say about a person who saves your life. And old military question "who would you want in a foxhole". He is surely one of the people I would choose.

Skilled surgeon

Posted on March 6th, 2017

Dr. John Marks is an exceptionally skilled surgeon who is trained in every aspect of colorectal surgery. I have seen him as a patient and he explains to you all things associated with your underlying problem. I can testify that when I also worked with him years ago that he uses all of his skills to correct the problem at hand. He is an unusual surgeon. One of a kind.

Posted on July 21st, 2016

worst service and wait 3 hours to have nothing. Staffs pick up calls but put you hold. overrated.

J green

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

He the best surgeon for rectal cancer to spare your function - no bag I know he operated on me and other told me way you will have a bag for life

Dr. Marks Saved my Butt

Posted on August 4th, 2015

He not only saved my Butt, but he also saved my life. If you have been diagnosed with Colon or Colorectal Cancer, this is the guy you should go to see. He is second to none!

Posted on July 28th, 2015

Dr. Marks is brilliant. He is very personable and makes the uncomfortable appointments go by easily. Dr. Marks saved my life. I will forever sing his praises.

Posted on July 6th, 2015

There is not a better doctor around. Dr. Marks is the only doctor I would ever let operate on me. Knowledgable, friendly, kind, straight forward, caring. When I had my third child (at his hospital in case there were abdominal complications) he was in the operating room with my high risk obgyn to ensure that all of the intestinal parts of the surgery were handled by him. He opened my belly, cleared the way for the ob to do his job and then after my daughter was delivered Dr. Marks stayed and closed me up. He did not once have a resident do his work. Aside from going above and beyond, he does the regular follow up and yearly check ups better than any doctor. THE BEST!!

Posted on May 8th, 2015

One step below Mr. GOD! Couldn't find a better surgeon, with knowledge, expertise and bedside manners if you tried! Beyond excellent! A+

Posted on April 15th, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. John Marks.

Posted on March 26th, 2015

If you want a friendly, warm, cozy doctor, Dr Marks is not the one for you. If you require a doctor with extreme expertise, and dedication to his work and your surgery recovery, Dr Marks is the one. When I went in for diverticulitis surgery, this doc was not satisfied that my colon was good, did an exploritory and saved my life. I'll stand behind Dr. Marks, anytime.

Posted on December 19th, 2014