Surgeons
100 E Lancaster Ave
Ste 330
Wynnewood, PA 19096
610-645-9093
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Worth the wait  |  show details
by AlB on Mar 25th, 2014

Dr. Marks saved my life. He convinced me to get a colonoscopy and colon cancer was found. Patients always come first with Dr. Marks. The wait is sometimes long if he has an emergency. But i don't mind waiting. He is a brilliant doctor and very skilled.

Sep 5th, 2011

Dr. Marks has excellent surgical skills and I am so grateful for all that he has done for me. He is kind, to the point and does not over promise but totally overdelivers. When I was diagnosed with colon rectal cancer with the tumor being in a very difficult location, my son who is a medical rep and has watched Dr. Marks operate, supported that I make an appointment to see him. My son expressed his admiration for the time and skills that Dr. Marks takes with a patient to make sure that the operation is a success.While in the hospital and after the operation, Dr. Marks and his team followed up on my progress and showed genuine care and concern for my recovery. I have complete trust and very grateful to this gifted surgeon.

|  Pain is not an issue  |  show details
by Lori Andrews on Jan 25th, 2010

I had a reconstructive surgery to my sphynctor by Dr. John Marks in 2007. The possibility of chronic pain was never mentioned. A second surgery was done by Dr. John Marks in 2008. The pain was not eleveated at all. I never got a call back after the second surgery and my follow-up appointment was cancelled and never rescheduled. I continue to be in severe pain in my private area on a daily basis. I am extremely frustrated by this and feel something should be done so that it never happens again!

Jun 23rd, 2009

He saved my son's life!

by KS on May 6th, 2009

Dr. John Marks is an excellent physician who I would trust with my life! I am a registered nurse and he has cared for me during the past 5 years. I have required hospitalization twice during that time for partial bowel obstructions and he patiently treated me with fluids and antibiotics and never pushed to operate (unlike many surgeons!). I recovered fully and am so grateful that he is my doctor.