Dr. John Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Miller?

July 15th, 2016

Mississippi lady finds wonderful dental, gum and implant care in Florida

Dr. Melzer made the correct diagnosis and took time to speak with me as a patient and not a colleague. He then arranged for me to be seen by his associates Dr. Miller who performed the necessary prep for my implants, I was seen the following day. The care far exceeds any I have ever experienced. And when you get to be 78 years old, you have been around the dentist, periodontal, endodontist and oral surgeons quite a few times. The entire staff is like a well oiled machine. John Miller was kind enough to call my home (we were traveling back to Mississippi) to see if I needed him. And as he had done exactly what he said he would, I was in good shape. My hero.

August 3rd, 2014

Is he,family or staff writing these reviews?

This doctor is bad as they come, he is a joke as far as plastic surgery goes. I wish I had my money back,

April 30th, 2013

Love my results

I am very pleased with Dr. Miller and his staff. Staff is very friendly. I would go back to Dr. Miller and suggest him to my friends or family. The surgery went great with almost a completely painless recovery. I wish I would have had this surgery years ago, I am so happy with the results. He did exactly what I wanted!! I would highly recommend Dr. Miller.

November 16th, 2011

I went ot see Dr. Miller because of his ratings...someone is not telling the truth on here. His staff was rude...one was on a personal call while I waited to be checked in...the other one just ignored me. I didn't have to wait long to see the Dr. and now I know why...he doesn't take any time with his patients. I would rather wait to be seen than to feel like I am being rushed out the door in order for him to keep his ratings on the wait time. He made me feel very uncomfortable while I was in there....seems like he was giving me a breast exam rather than talking to me about the procedure I wanted...little wierd! I know now you have to actually meet the Dr. instead of counting on others to be honest about their expierence. I opted to see another Dr. and I am very pleased with my choice!!!!!

November 7th, 2010

The greatest if your looking to have a boob job.

I went to see Dr.miller he was very caring and explain everything his staff went over and beyond to help on my Ins. The pain was not bad only took tyneol after surgery. After surgery he took stitches out hardly any pain he was so gentle. He number one in my book.

October 1st, 2010

Dr. Miller and his staff are very professional, but made me feel like I was his only patient. My surgrey and recovery was as he said it would be. He was always concered about my pain level, which is so wonderful that he cared enough to worry about my comfort.

April 23rd, 2009

I have had 2 procedures done by Dr.miller. Great results. I had my upper eye lids done and a breast aug.

September 9th, 2008

THIS DOCTOR IS SENSATIONAL!!!!

Dr. Miller was super helpful every time I saw him. His work is excellent, some of my friends that had the same procedure done elsewhwere are envious of appearance & the attention I was given. I would trust any family member I had to see him & his wonderful staff.

May 19th, 2008

Dr. Miller is the best!

If you are looking for a plastic surgeon, I highly recommend Dr. John Miller. He is the best! If I were to have any further cosmetic surgery I would definitely go to him without hesitation. I personally give him 5 stars!!!

August 5th, 2017