A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Miller, FACR, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Miller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Harthill Miller FACR and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John H. Miller practice?
- Dr. John Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. John Miller practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Greensboro, PA.
See Greensboro Internists and Greensboro Geriatric Doctors.