A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Miller, FACR, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Miller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Harthill Miller FACR and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John H. Miller practice?
- Dr. John Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. John Miller practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Greensboro, PA.
See Greensboro Internists and Greensboro Geriatric Doctors.