A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mitchell is Excellent. Dr. Mitchell has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mitchell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mitchell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mitchell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John H. Mitchell practice?
Dr. John Mitchell practices Family Medicine near Brea, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fullerton, CA.
See Brea Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Mitchell, Dr. Deshawn Mitchell, Dr. Jan Mitchell, Dr. Hank Mitchell, Dr. Shayne Mitchell, Dr. Shane Mitchell, Dr. Jackie Mitchell, Dr. Giovanni Mitchell