Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr. Mitchell doctor rocks~!  |  show details
by Charmaine on Aug 20th, 2013

Dr. Mitchell is the kindest most caring doctor I have ever met. He reviews lab results, talks over options and explains what these numbers mean to you. He spends time with you and I have never felt rushed. He is an amazing person, has dynamic personality with a sharp analytical mind. I simply love him. His nurse Jill is the sweetest girl ever.

|  show details
by Barry K. on Feb 2nd, 2013

Had fainting spells & etc., went to Hospital emergency , saw 4-5 Dr.'s, was there for @ 4 hours, Numerous tests etc. I set appointment with Dr. John H. Mitchell & he reviewed all the tests sent to him from Hospital, He read All the reports while I sat there, took @ 30 minutes to read, & told me what the problem was, gave me a Pre-X., & was back to normal, no problems. I'm Lucky to have had DR. Mitchell for 26 years. Barry K.

|  Love My Dr.  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2012

He becomes a friend. He takes time with you and really listens. He even called my husband on his birthday to extend his good wishes. Great sense of humor and very caring. You get hugs there too. His assistant Jill is very personable and a great asset.

|  ATTEN; To: The A.M.A.  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2012

I have been a patient of DR. JOHN H. MITCHELL for 25 years,his Office is 2864 E. Imperial Hwy , Brea, Ca. 92821 Phone 714- 996-9708. About 6 weeks ago, I was having Dizzy spells, Fainting, Throwing up,& went to St.Jude Hospital on Valencia Mesa, Fullerton,Ca. to Emergency, I was their @ 4 hours, saw many Dr.s, bottom line, they didn't find anything wrong, DR.Mitchell studied all reports, & decided I was Very Low on testosterone, Gave me Pre-X for Axiron, & Immediately I felt better, & I'm back to feeling 105%, & I can go back to Gym, & Work Out as I was doing before, & walking everyday, average 8 miles. I'm 70 years old, but don't feel like it, Thanks To DR. John H. Mitchell,MD I just wanted the A.M.A. to know this- Thanks for your time. Barry Krantz krantz_barry13@yahoo.com 1-714-828-9455

|  show details