A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mueller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mueller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mueller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Anthony Medical Center
- OSF Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Herrmann Mueller MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John H. Mueller practice?
- Dr. John Mueller has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Mueller practices Family Medicine near Loves Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Rockford, IL.
See Loves Park Family Physicians.