John Murray MD Patient Reviews

3.2

• Good
  • Bad

May 15th, 2017
Metal on metal hip replacement
Was not happy because I developed calcified muscle and noises from the hip replacement. He told me it was a "soft tissue issue" which technically was true but not helpful. Later the metal on metal part threw off metal particles which caused problems and had to be replaced (used another doctor).

July 8th, 2015
Very Pleased With Dr. John Murray!

May 12th, 2014
Very Pleased
Dr. Murray iis a wonderful doctor who has operated on me numerous times. Never once did I have a bad experiemce. He was polite, caring, and puts his patients first. I have seen him give nurses a hard time because they did not do something acceptable for his patients, that is a doctor who truly puts his patients first.

August 8th, 2013
showed no compassion for his patient the dropped me
i would never recommend this quack to anyone he has a GOD complex he thinks when he fixes something it is right well not the case for me after 6 weeks with a broken leg im still in allot of pain oh and 6 days before my last visit i was in a car accident in which i re hurt my leg and messed up my hand so the ER recomended that DR quack see me for my leg and allso my hand well after 3 days of calling there office i was given the run around then finally 4 days later the Quacks nurse called me and said dr murray could no longer treat me because 4 months ago i had walked on my cast but in reality i had fallen and they replaced it with another cast that was so heavy on the bottom that it was allmost impossible to keep my foot up and hear is the real kicker they tried to sell me a shoe that goes on the bottom part of your cast and whats that for to walk on i would think well after b3 weeks of my leg being broken he said i could either have another cast or a boot so i took the boot because he said if i take the cast i would have to make it last 3 more weeks with all this said i have hired an attorney because now i cant even get in to see another ortho because they wont finish what another dr started so here i sit in pain not knowing what to do

February 15th, 2017