A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Neal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Neal is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Neal, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Stereotaxic Techniques
Education & Awards
Dr. Neal graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Neal has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- St. Mary's Hospital-Rhinelander
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Neal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John H. Neal practice?
Dr. John Neal practices Neurological Surgery near Marshfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Schofield, WI.
See Marshfield Surgeons.