A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nguyen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John H Nguyen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John H. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. John Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Nguyen practices Diagnostic Radiology near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA.
See San Jose Radiologists.