A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Niles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Niles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Niles, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Niles graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Niles has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Herbert Niles MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John H. Niles practice?
- Dr. John Niles has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Niles practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Greenbelt, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Greenbelt Obstetricians & Gynecologists.