Family Practitioner

Inova Fairfax Hospital
3300 Gallows Rd
Falls Church, VA 22042
703-776-7005
Locations and availability (2)

Jun 30th, 2014

Another excellent experience. The staff and docs here are second to none. They take time with you and make you feel valued. They never hesitate to answer all my questions and to give me advice on healthy lifestyles and how to improve my physical well being. All people I came into contact with were excellent ambassadors for the 360 program. Keep up the good work.

Mar 27th, 2014

Outstanding experience from the moment I walked through the front door till the end of today's visit.

Mar 4th, 2014

very good experience so far. looking forward to further consultatin and advice.

Feb 18th, 2014

The best part about the experience is the relationship-building over time: working with the same physician, looking at the data over the last seven years and being comfortable discussing changes, improvements and things to work on health-wise.

Feb 4th, 2014

This is the most superlative practice and hospital that I have ever seen in my 24 years in the military and 8 years in the private sector. Dr P. and is entire staff are a team and family to all of us, like none other. RN A. was great to work with...her attention to detail is unsurpassed. The trainer helped me with stretches and improving my fitness program. Thank you for you help to all of us. 360ForEver!

Jan 16th, 2014

Thanks Dr.Pace for a great checkup !

Jan 2nd, 2014

Thank you -- the program is well-run and I am glad I had the chance to participate.

|  Very professional  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2013

John and Mejgan were very professional, but also very socialable. They made me feel very at ease and comfortable. I appreciated the fact that I had the attention and time that I don't always get with my primary care doctor. Great program.

Nov 13th, 2013

Dr. Pace and Jennifer Allison are a terrific team who make my annual checkup inevitably comfortable, interesting and informative.

Oct 19th, 2013

Very well treated! High degree of professionalism. A pleasure to come here.

Oct 4th, 2013

Amazing staff. Both Dr. Pace and Nurse Machetti provided outstanding care and attention to detail during the exam.

Sep 21st, 2013

Best and easiest physical I have ever had. Professional and curteous staff. A pleasure to come. Thank you, Steve

Sep 9th, 2013

Best physical exam and experience that I have ever had!

Sep 1st, 2013

I am a big fan of Inova 360 and I've referred several people to you. You are doing everything right, and you have helped me change my lifestyle. I'm forever grateful.

Jul 17th, 2013

Everyone was fantastic and the personal attention was amazing

May 27th, 2013

Dr. Pace and the staff at 360 have always provided excellent care at every appointment.