A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Reynolds is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Reynolds, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Reynolds has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Henry Reynolds MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John H. Reynolds practice?
- Dr. John Reynolds has 1 office location.
Dr. John Reynolds practices Internal Medicine near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Internists.