A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schwartz, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Schwartz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Howard Schwartz DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John H. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. John Schwartz has 10 office locations.
Dr. John Schwartz practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Clackamas, OR and Canby, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Geriatric Doctors, and Portland Family Physicians.