A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sloan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sloan is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sloan, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sloan graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Sloan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- Espanola Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Henry Sloan MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. John H. Sloan practice?
- Dr. John Sloan has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Sloan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Bernalillo, NM.
See Albuquerque Physiatrists.