A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sloan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sloan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sloan, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Occupational Medicine, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sloan graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Sloan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- West Mesa Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sloan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 11 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John H. Sloan practice?
Dr. John Sloan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Occupational Medicine, Public Health & General Preventive Medicine, and Public Health near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Physiatrists and Albuquerque Preventive Medicine Specialists.