A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Smith, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Henry Smith MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John H. Smith practice?
- Dr. John Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. John Smith practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Allergists and Pasadena Internists.