A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Smith, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Henry Smith MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John H. Smith practice?
- Dr. John Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. John Smith practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Allergists and Pasadena Internists.