Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Smith II
Dr. John Smith II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Emory University Hospital Midtown, South Fulton Medical Center and Dekalb Medical Center. Dr. Smith has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Smith II has the following 3 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. John Smith II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Ryan Polselli
Diagnostic Radiology, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0 mi10
Dr. Laura Weakland
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Atlanta, GA 0 mi24
Dr. Yelena Burklin
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Atlanta, GA 0 mi10