Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Smith
Dr. John Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Fort Worth, TX. He has 58 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System and Va Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. John Smith has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. John Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. James Anderson Jr
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Fort Worth, TX 0.23 mi20
Dr. Fernando Garcia
General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Fort Worth, TX 0.26 mi25
Dr. Sam Buchanan Jr
Fort Worth, TX 0.26 mi41