A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stewart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stewart, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stewart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John H Stewart MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John H. Stewart practice?
- Dr. John Stewart has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Stewart practices Surgery near Kernersville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Winston Salem, NC.
See Kernersville Surgeons.