A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stone is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stone
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Stone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stone, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Polyarteritis Nodosa
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Takayasu Arteritis
- Wegener Granulomatosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Stone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Oncology Center
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Stone MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. John Stone practice?
- Dr. John Stone has 1 office location.
Dr. John Stone practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Rheumatologists.