A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stone is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stone, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Polyarteritis Nodosa
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Takayasu Arteritis
- Wegener Granulomatosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Stone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Oncology Center
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Henry Stone MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. John H. Stone practice?
- Dr. John Stone has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Stone practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Boston Internists and Boston Rheumatologists.