A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Strickler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Strickler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Strickler, MBA, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Strickler graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Strickler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Horter Strickler MBA and MD is a male Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. John H. Strickler practice?
- Dr. John Strickler has 1 office location.
Dr. John Strickler practices Dermatology near Duluth, GA.
See Duluth Dermatologists.