A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Uecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Uecker, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uecker graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Uecker has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John H Uecker MD is a male Pathologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. John H. Uecker practice?
- Dr. John Uecker has 1 office location.
Dr. John Uecker practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Pathologists.