A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Valentine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Valentine is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valentine
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Valentine Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Valentine, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Howard Valentine MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John H. Valentine practice?
- Dr. John Valentine has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Valentine practices Psychiatry near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Willow Grove Psychiatrists.