A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wagner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Wagner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Parkway Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Henry Wagner CMD and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John H. Wagner practice?
- Dr. John Wagner has 1 office location.
Dr. John Wagner practices Family Medicine near Decatur, AL.
See Decatur Primary Care Doctors.