Psychiatrists

133 Old Solomons Island Rd
Annapolis, MD 21401
410-315-8253
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Ordained Minister  |  show details
by Malcolm Frank Matheson on Jun 5th, 2014

I first met Dr. Wagoner in 1980 having been ordered to see this man by my military "superiors" who wanted me out of the service quickly and quietly after I had been sexually assaulted in my dormitory room by my "superior". I was an E-1 and seventeen years old. I was scared, humiliated and really still in shock when I saw then Captain Wagoner. Captain Wagoner seemed on first impression to be a decent man who I may have come to trust enough to talk about what happened. Wagner spent less than fifteen minutes with me engaging in light small talk before sending me on my way. My uniform concealed the bruises on my body. Inside my head were the bruises I have carried for thirty four years. Soon I was informed I was to be discharged upon the recommendation of Dr. Wagoner. When I asked to see the report recommendation he had written about me, Wagoner initially refused. I couldn't understand why . He seemed like a nice decent man. It took an Attorney on the base to assist me. When I saw it Wagoner told me to get out! He then barked in a sarcastic "Hup 234-Hup 234" as I left. I can still hear him chuckling along with the staff present. This man calls himself a "committed Christian".My life since has been a mix of a battle with alcoholism, broken relationships, depression, shame, humiliation with mixed success in between including serving my fellow man as an Ordained Minister and Chaplain serving Hospice clients and there families. This man in my personal opinion and experience will always be an accomplice to the 'man" who sexually assaulted me at seventeen years old. Dr, Wagoner can attempt to sue me for coming out about these statements. I am now in a unique place in my life where neither he nor anyone else can hurt me again. Bring it on Wagoner! lets tell the whole truth!

|  Best Psychiatrist Ever  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2011

He actually listens and works as a team with you.