Learn more about Dr. John Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Walker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Walker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huntsville Hospital
- Crestwood Medical Center
- Medical Center Hospital Formerly Humana Hospital Huntsvlle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Hollis Walker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John H. Walker practice?
- Dr. John Walker has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Walker practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Huntsville, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Athens, AL.
See Huntsville Surgeons and Huntsville Orthopedic Surgeons.