A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John White is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John White, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. White has 8 hospital affiliations:
- DeTar Hospital Navarro
- Citizens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Henry White MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John H. White practice?
- Dr. John White has 2 office locations.
Dr. John White practices Urology near Victoria, TX.
See Victoria Urologists.