A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wilkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wilkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wilkins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkins graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Wilkins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Howard Wilkins MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John H. Wilkins practice?
- Dr. John Wilkins has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Wilkins practices Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Ophthalmologists.