A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Woo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Woo, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Woo graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Woo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Woo MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John Woo practice?
- Dr. John Woo has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Woo practices Neuroradiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Berwyn, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.