A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wood, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wood has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NC Specialty Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Howard Wood MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John H. Wood practice?
- Dr. John Wood has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Wood practices Ophthalmology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Ophthalmologists.