Learn more about Dr. John Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wood
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Wood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wood, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wood has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NC Specialty Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Howard Wood MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John H. Wood practice?
- Dr. John Wood has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Wood practices Ophthalmology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Ophthalmologists.