Dr. John Wright MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 28th, 2016
Very Satisfied
I originally had a breast augmentation done by a different doctor in 08, I was sold on the doctors thru the armpit incision and in hindsight that was not the best option. Almost immediately my implants were saggy and fell toward my armpits when laying down. I recently had Dr Wright do an internal lift and implant replacement, I am very satisfied with my results and wish I had went to Dr Wright to begin with. He was very attentive, the nurse was amazing. The facility they use is spectacular. The nurse even called to check on me when I was at home after surgery, and most importantly my results look like they should have to begin with. I would highly recommend Dr Wright.

March 15th, 2016
I had contemplated having this surgery done (bilateral breast augmentation) for a long time and wasn't too sure if I could go through with it after seeing botched surgeries, but after meeting with Dr. John Wright and his staff my choice was easy. I have never been more pleased with my body in my life. The staff was very informative and caring. The procedure was a piece of cake. I suffered from very little pain. I highly recommend Dr. John Wright to anyone.

November 10th, 2015
Great experience
I was beyond pleased with every aspect of my doctor and this procedure. Dr. Wright was more than attentive and willing to help and answer questions whenever he could. I called the office around 8:30a.m on a Saturday, expecting to leave a message, and was surprised when his answering service answered and contacted Dr. Wright for me. He called back himself within the half hour. I was nervous with this being my first procedure ever but after speaking with Dr. Wright the first time at the consultation, I felt at ease and in good hands. He was straight forward and offered suggestions to help me obtain the results i was hoping to achieve. I would recommend his services to any and all of my friends.

November 3rd, 2015
Great Experience
I first wanted to give a review about my surgery this last spring, I had a Rhinoplasty. But then saw this person giving a review. First of all anyone having surgery knows that they are asked multiple times there name and the procedure that they are having done today, ie, what is on the consent. So this girl, who seems to have already had a previous Rhinoplasy probably is just looking for happiness. Anyway, everything went great for me. I needed a little "tweak" in the office which I did, at no charge, and I am "So" happy with my result. He is sure one that I will refer to all my friends! I've wanted to do this since I was a teen and sure wish I would have done this a few years ago.

October 26th, 2015
WORST EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE
He botched my Rhinoplasty and was supposed to give me a lip lift but instead he did the wrong procedure and I ended up with facial implants ...these were placed without my concent. He later told me that he would do my lip lift without any additional fee...but never did. After I threatened legal action he mailed a letter saying he would reimburse part of my money but he never did. He didn't fix his mistakes and never gave me the refund that he promised in writing. He wi ll never get any future business from myself, my clients, my friends or family.

October 24th, 2015
Breast reduction and tummy tuck
I came to Dr Wright after consulting with another WS practice and I am so glad I did. Dr Wright and his staff are knowledgeable, caring, professional and respectful. He answered all my questions and explained everything taking as much time as I needed before, during and after surgery. I am so happy with my results. At my subsequent annual gynecological exam, my GYN made a comment that “He sees a lot of the body work done during his exams…and Dr Wright did a great job on me.” I just wish I had done it sooner!

March 4th, 2015
NO ONE BETTER!! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!

January 7th, 2015
I had a bilateral breast augmentation with Dr. Wright in Dec. 2014. I had several friends who either had experience working directly with Dr. Wright or had acquaintances who recommended him. I met with Dr. Wright for a consultation and he was very kind, patient, and eager to answer questions. He talked to me about the process and throughly explained the process and his recommendations. Before surgery, if I continued to have questions, Dr. Wright and his staff were prompt in answering them and were always very helpful and encouraging. On the day of surgery, I could not have asked for a better experience. The whole process was easy. I went home from surgery with a prescription for pain medication, but the surgery went so smoothly (general anesthesia and nerve blocks) that I had very minimal pain and did not need the pain medicine. I was even able to go walk around the mall with my family later that evening. I only needed Tylenol to manage pain off and on for the first few days. The evening after surgery, Dr. Wright's nurse called to check on me. He and his staff have continued to be eager to answer questions and have been very supportive at follow-up appointments. I highly recommend Dr. Wright!

December 11th, 2014
Great Experience
I've had experience with Dr. Wright twice now. I can't even begin to say how wonderfully happy I am with my results. His staff is great. He takes his own call every weekend and nights. I could always get either him or his nurse. This is really great quality care. He really wants you to have the best result and exp. when having surgery. I felt a lot safer in the fact that I was put to sleep with an Anesthesiologist and not just in a office with a nurse, you just can't put a price on safety in an elective surgery. I have sent 2 of my friends to him now, and they are SO happy now. I love my new body now, I feel like I am now totally back to my previous baby body. SO happy.

August 20th, 2014
Best Decision
I had the experience of meeting Dr Wright after a couple consults. I wish I hadn't paid for the others. The experience and knowledge of his, led me to the best decision that if you think about it will last me a life time. So worth it. The result I have from my augmentation and mastopexy is perfect and I am glad I did it earlier than putting it off.

April 19th, 2014
Post op.
I decided I wanted a breast augmentation done after my mother got her second set done back in 2010. She told me if I were to do this at a young age, she wanted me to go to Dr. Wright. And I without hesitation said, absolutely. Not only is Dr. Wright the best plastic surgeon in my opinion in Winston Salem, but him, Susan, and Vicky are the most genuine people I've ever been around. They are AWESOME!! He did a PHENOMENAL job! I can honestly say I could not be happier with my results! He gives outstanding post op performance, with check ups, education, and care. He did a great job working around my schedule to get me in for appointments. He told me exactly how to recover post op and gave me great instructions how to take care of myself. I have no complaints, suggestions, or negative feedback at all. Him and his team are the best of the best. I have given all my friends his card because they kept calling my surgery "photoshop perfect" and they are now considering the surgery. Breast augmentation is a serious matter and you should really take in consideration and research who you go to. Dr. Wright is definitely the one I would recommend to ANYONE. YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY! His 40+ year experience definitely shows! The man is a genius! A big thank you to him, Susan, Vicky, Hawthorne surgical center and all the nurses for taking outstanding care of me! God bless.

March 19th, 2014
Excellent Physician and Plastic Surgeon
I made my appointment with Dr. Wright after my daughter had the same cosmetic procedure a year ago. He explained the procedure and potential complications that might arise. The medical staff provided detailed information on the cost and waited for my decision. Dr. Wright isn't the least expensive Plastic Surgeon in the region but I believe you get what you pay for and he provides all the information necessary to make an educated decision about an elective medical procedure that has a physical and emotional impact on your life. You will not go wrong in selecting Mr. Wright, if you follow his instructions. I had some minor problems following my surgery but Dr. Wright was always prompt in returning calls and addressing the problem, day or night and even weekends. I am extremely pleased with the results of my upper arm lift and considering some other work in the future,