Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Wu
Dr. John Wu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, AR, with another office in Fayetteville, AR. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Wu is affiliated with Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital, Regency Hospital Of Northwest AR LLC and Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills. He speaks English.
Dr. John Wu has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Wu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, AR.
Dr. John Furlow
Fayetteville, AR 0.03 mi20
Dr. Jon Sexton
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Fayetteville, AR 0.16 mi31
Dr. Jeffrey Ellison
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Fayetteville, AR 0.16 mi10