A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wu is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wu, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Wu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Washington County
- Regency Hospital Of Northwest AR LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Henry Wu MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. John H. Wu practice?
- Dr. John Wu has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Wu practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Siloam Springs, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Springdale, AR and Fayetteville, AR.
See Siloam Springs Internists and Siloam Springs Nephrologists.