A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wu, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Wu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Washington County
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 21 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan